Sheet Pan Sausage, Potatoes, & Green Beans
- 4 fully cooked sausages, sliced into circles 1/4 inch thick
- 12 oz fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1 lb potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks, I prefer yellow or gold potatoes.
- 3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Line a 12" x 17" baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread green beans, potatoes, and sausage on the baking sheet. They do not need to be kept separate. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic powder, basil, and oregano. Stir so everything is well seasoned. Spread sausage and veggies in a single layer after stirring.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and cooked through.
- You can use any potato variety you like. I use gold or yellow potatoes because they always taste a little buttery and my family loves that. Be sure to slice your potatoes into 1 inch chunks. If you go larger you may not get them cooked through quickly. Green beans can easily be swapped out for another veggie that cooks in the same amount of time. Brussels sprouts, broccoli, and carrot sticks would all work beautifully too!