Mini Crustless Pumpkin Pie (Low Carb)
Recipe from MidgetMomma
- 1 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- 2.5 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup Lakanto Monkfruit
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a large bowl add the pumpkin puree and the eggs. Use a whisk and mix well.
- Once mixed well add in the heavy cream and mix well.
- Add in the pumpkin spice, salt and Lakanto monkfruit and mix well.
- Spray a 12 count muffin tin with non stick cooking spray.
- Pour the pumpkin pie into the muffin tins with an equal amount in each one.
- Bake at 425 for 10 mins and then turn down temperature to 350 and bake for another 30- 40 mins.
- Use a toothpick to check and make sure they are cooked completely. The toothpick will come out clean when they are. Once they are fully baked remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or topped with some Low Carb whipped cream!